Friday, January 02, 2009

My New Year 2009

I celebrated my new year with Abie with no new resolutions instead carrying on last few years if not many years' resolutions... However this time, it is Abie's first ever New Year celebration! I think I have a problem remembering nowadays. Mariko has asked me if I could celebrate it with her but it was made in the car when I was driving it must have slipped from my mind while negotiating the bend... or checking out on the bend on busts-bearing Malay girls.

Busts-bearing... sheesh. I will never let my daughters to ever show their cleavages around. I am sure they will not be groomed to be bunch of whores.

Speaking in a less milky language, me and Abie made our way to Cineleisure to catch the movie before any jumping around gazing at the fireworks. The movie was OK. I had worse movies before, the Dark Floors for example.

And so we waited at the opening area between The Street and Cineleisure. Damn bloody so many people spraying aerosol of some sort that was so not pleasing my nostrils. Also, I had to look out for Bangladeshi gropers and so during that time I saw kids having a good time dancing to the music from the Laundry Bar.

Well it's New Year's eve. Everyone was entitled for a little bit of fun.

The fireworks? The best I've ever seen yet. Of course waaay better than London's. The finale was a bit scary though. I thought the whole place was going to explode!

Haih... that sight kept reminding me of the people in Gaza. Innocent people were killed by Zionists. If you ask me, there's no fireworks there. Only bombers, rocket launchers and air-strikes. When I was younger, I thought these things only exist in Command and Conquer Red Alert.

However, my mind got stuck with a more domestic situation when I saw teenagers started smoking cigarettes. I had my black days as well smoking when I was in school but at least I was in my final year! These monkeys looked like they were 13!

As the fireworks ended, we went straight to the car to get outta there quickly. To my anger, the fuel meter indicated empty. Man, how the hell are we gonna get outta here? I thought. Outside, traffic was terrible as expected and my temperament did not help. I was cursing (while praying) that the car wouldn't stop when everyone was trying to get out.

After about an hour in the jam-hell, I mistakenly took a left turn back to Cineleisure thinking I could get petrol near McD but the road was still closed. Arrghh I blew up and was ranting like a mad man.

With a bottle in hand (mineral water bottle if you ask me), we went to that petrol station and Abie wanted to grab something from the Burger King. As the traffic smoothing, we went back to our car. On the way, we saw a Chinese youth vomiting, then a sight of a little Malay girl getting a help from two guy friends because she was too drunk to walk by herself, crying for her mom if I'm not mistaken.

Do you think these two guyfriends would bring her home safely? Bantai....

Nevermind the sight of adults drinking, these girls could be sitting for their PMR next year! Terrible!

We reached home at around 4.30a.m. No nonsense, Abie was sent home safely and I went straight to bed, tired.

Then the next day, the reports had shown girls as young as 15 caught with men in bed. Then 1 woman with 5 men sex romp. Earlier today the sex party in KL with a newscaster involved.

I wonder what PAS people in Selangor and KL have been doing since gaining seats. I see more cleavages from the Muslimahs more than before in malls.

Not that I want to, ok girls? You know I love you... :)

p/s: Still laughing my ass off imagining the then warak people praying soo khusyuk wrinkling their foreheads at the same time but drinking liquor nowadays!! Wannabes....

3 comments:

Shu said...

cineilesure tu 5min je dari umah. happy new year!

syigha said...

chot and i spent new year playing wii at home. and i had NEVER celebrated new year in my entire life. pathetic x???~~!!

Madeku367 said...

pathetic? no lah..

it's just that you guys missed one of the longest fireworks i've ever seen.

sakit tengkuk!