Sunday, February 18, 2007

Dah lama tak ber-blog

It's been a while. I thought I should not blog until after the final examinations (5 May 2007), which is quite ridiculous. However, as for this entry it's not gonna be long.

Recent updates: Went to Emirates Stadium (Portugal vs Brazil), losing the souvenir T-shirt in the process, went paintballing (shot right between the eyes twice, once on the head and twice on my thigh, wicked gung-ho style), went for Waq's birthday in Satay House and last night Kamil talking dinner in Nahar. No poker night, however.

Funny encounters: Went to Malaysia-Today website earlier this morning. Funny when I found out its slogan being 'Your Source of Independent News' while almost all the news is about anti-government articles. 'Your Source of Bias News' more like it. Come on, I need thoughts from the people who are neutral please!!

I'm not saying NST and TV3 are reliable resources. I remember when I was a little kid, I found it weird to see BN Campaigns on TV3. I thought they were supposed to be neutral. My suggestion is to read/watch both bias news and make your own evaluation. Or don't even bother reading at all. It is far better than blindly follow/believe what you read. (As suggested in previous blogs).

And finally... the homosexuality discussion in my shoutbox. Need more opinions preferably from the community itself.

Cheers.

No comments: