Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Encik Kadir scored!!

Togo lively forward Mohammed Kader scored the opener before succumbed to a 2-1 defeat by the Koreans in yesterday's match. The French are still hunting for their first goal since World Cup 2002 after a goalless draw with Switzerland. Holders Brazil snatched a narrow win against Croatia goal scored by the elegant Kaka.

More info please visit www.soccernet.com

As for me, I am sufferring from a shoulder injury inflicted during the course of... sleeping. I hope it has nothing to do with any torn ligaments injury but it hurts kinda bad. Still waiting in limbo land. Waiting for the result for my Masters application. And also waiting for my instalment into PNB. But it's a good thing. If I were to start working now I guess I would make a bad first impression drooling because of watching World Cup in the wee hours in the morning.

Come July if I was not called yet, I am looking at other possibilities. DBKL project looks very interesting for me.

Chow

No comments: