Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Gunner in London

Stuck in Heathrow Airport for around SIX bloody hours. No one reminded me about the Medical Checkup. About 200 'migrants' from all over the world queued up for Health Care Checkup. Took about 2 minutes for the checkup after 3 hours standing and 3 hours sitting in a queue, mostly Pakistanis.

Took a cab to Usop's place. That should cost around 80 pounds per person but thank God for creating me a Malay. Split the fair between us both and only paid 42 pounds but still thought it's bloody expensive. First time Londoner symptom I guess. All price is converted to RM.

Right now wasting my time blogging in a PC lab while other students doing serious academic work. Thinking of applying for 4 exemptions which include Financial Maths, Probability and Stats, Finance and Financial Reporting and finally Economics. Gotta be honest. purposely ponteng some classes coz can't help listening and reading the same damn thing again and again.

Still no news from JPA Agong and B**. Much speculations about my future in UK and many have suggested I wud betray MY BELOVED PNB. Damn do I really look like a 'Keji' guy, a betrayer? Haha! What I can say now is, "it depends on may different factors, like the award of any scholarship, for instance."

Azlan came down to London from Dulbin and there were 8 of us breaking the fast in the famous Halal Nando's in Bayswater. Had a fight with Ihab and he showed good skills in a girl called Xiaoyu in Tekken 5. Had a go at Lan and it proves that Kazuyaa controlled by him is seriously overrated. Haha! But he still managed to beat Ihab in Round Ones though.

We played PS2 in Neasden by the way, which is 30 minutes from Moorgate via Metropolitan Line, right after Isya' and Tarawih 8. My house is now full of barakah. Ameen.

As the grand finale to sum up our night, I battled Lan in Pro Evo 5. The match ended up draw. I am still searching for a player who I cannot beat and Lan has only played once. I first thought Smq is the one I'm searching for after a draw and a loss before I beat him handsomely 4-0.

Ugh a bit serious about Winning 11/Pro Evo huh? You damn right we are serious! When was the last time you heard the players teach you any of the skills like scoring form a long-range effort, power dribbles, super-cancel and perfect free kicks? All you hear is "timing kena betul" - Jeg, "Ikut logic main bola lah"-Chot and "Ntah aku tekan je"- Mr I-forgot-Who. Haniz ke Fendy ntah haha. So u bet we are so serious about pro Evo/W11.

So I heard PNB has a new direction towards the Mgt Training Program? Sapa masuk department sapa? Do tell me ok, Ope, anyone.

Discovered the date for ITM convocation to be on the 11 Nov, perfect timing. I will touch down on KLIA on the 10th. Perfect timing. But there's no way I could go for the rehearsals. Have asked Piah the favour to get my jubah on the 4th.

Alright that's all for today. Gotta post my Oyster Application.

Chow

No comments: